Other funding sources
If your organisation is looking for funding but doesn’t meet the eligibility criteria or guidelines for the Office of Multicultural Interests’ CGP funding, you may be eligible to apply for Lotterywest funding.
Ethnic community groups can apply to Lotterywest through the Community Events and Celebrations Program for National Day or ’one-off’ community celebrations.
Applications for Lotterywest funding must be submitted at least four months before the event. Please contact Lotterywest on (08) 9340 5270 to discuss your proposal before you submit an application. Lotterywest grant application information can be obtained from the Lotterywest website.
There are also other organisations that may be able to assist with funding—have a look at the following links for alternative options.
- Community Arts Network WA
- Country Arts WA
- Department of Aboriginal Affairs (Grants & Sponsorship)
- Department of Culture and the Arts
- Department of Justice (Proceeds of Crime Grants)
- Department Local Government and Communities (Grants and Sponsorship)
- Department of Regional Development and Land
- Department of Social Services
- Department of Sport & Recreation (Grant Enquiries)
- Healthway (Grant Enquiries)
- Lotterywest (Grant Enquiries)
- Myer Foundation (Melbourne)
- Philanthropy Australia (sources of non-government funding)
- Small Business Development Corporation
- The Foundation for Young Australians (Melbourne)
- Telstra Foundation Community Development Fund