AccessibilityThis site was designed and developed by the Office of Multicultural Interests. It aims to provide access to comprehensive information about the Office of Multicultural Interests.
This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- those with slow internet connections or less than state of the art equipment
- rural and regional users, and
- those with non-PC internet devices, including hand held devices and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- functionality for increasing or decreasing the text size, this can be done by
- holding the Ctrl button and +/- at the same time, or
- changing the setting on your computer
- descriptive text for images (ALT text) that can be read by assistive technologies, and
- use of lightweight images / design to decrease load times.
Please note that you can also request any documents available on our website in the following formats:
- printed / hard-copy, or
- a plain text file.
If you have questions or comments regarding this website, please contact us at email@example.com or by telephone (08) 6551 8700.